Fletcher House - Dunedin
This typical Edwardian villa was built in 1909 by Sir James Fletcher, founder of Fletcher Construction Company Ltd. In December 1990 Fletcher Challenge decided to restore the Fletcher House and open it to the public, making it the first villa in New Zealand to be opened for all to enjoy.
It has been fully restored to its former glory and furnished in the style of the period by the Otago Settlers Museum.
WebsiteClick here to view
727 Portobello Road,