Things To Do in Wellington / Manawatu / Wairarapa
Arts & Crafts
Seatoun, Wellington / Manawatu / Wairarapa, Seatoun Cafe & Bar (formerly known as Breakers Cafe) is a family business which has been running since 2006. Our aim is to provide excellent food & coffee in a relaxed atmosphere. • We have gluten free options, including baking. • We use Emporio coffee - excellent quality and local supplier. • We use organic vegetables and fruit. • We...
Wellington, Wellington / Manawatu / Wairarapa, The New Zealand Art Show is a three day visual feast - an exhibition showcasing thousands of artworks by hundreds of New Zealand artists. It is the largest of its kind in New Zealand. The 2012 show is being held 2 - 5 August, 2012 at the Events Centre, Queens Wharf, Wellington. The New Zealand Art Show is governed by the New Zealand Affordabl...
Wellington, Wellington / Manawatu / Wairarapa, The Kiwi Art House showcases Wellington artists and we emphasise paintings with Wellington themes. We also represent a number of top artists from around New Zealand and several international artists currently resident in Wellington. We run 5-6 exhibitions each year to help promote the Gallery's contributing artists and to introduce new artists...
Paraparaumu Beach, Wellington / Manawatu / Wairarapa, Shona's Studio / Gallery is on Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach. Shona's Gallery is opposite Te Papa in Wellington City. Shona has been a professional artist for 13 years, has had sell-out solo exhibitions in London and is well collected around the world. Open Wed-Sat 10am to 4.30pm
Lower Hutt, Wellington / Manawatu / Wairarapa, My name is Barry George. The reason I call myself "Roaming Buffalo" is because I like to roam around a lot as far as travelling goes, and the buffalo came about by going to America and having an interest in the Indians. I started drawing at an early age, like most kids do, but continued on and it went from a hobby to a passion. I am a self-taug...
- Lewis Paape Gallery (Lower Hutt)
- Mezzo Space (Wellington)
- Alan Wehipeihana Studio (Paekakariki)
- Toi Poneke Gallery (Wellington)
- Deidre Ralph Gallery (Wellington)
- Framework Gallery (Paraparaumu Beach)
- Ngaio Fine Arts (Wellington)
- Lyall Bay Pottery (Wellington)
- The Walrus Gallery (Wellington)
- Mural View Walk Foxton (Foxton Beach)
- Christopher Moore Gallery (Wellington)
- Images Of New Zealand (Wellington)
- Archibald's The Art Place (Upper Hutt)
- Bartley + Company Art (Wellington)
- Gilberd Marriott Gallery (Wellington)
- Cat Brown Photography (Wellington)
- Marton Arts And Crafts Centre (Marton)
- Originz Artworks (Paekakariki)
- Exhibitions Gallery Of Fine Arts (Wellington)
- Page Blackie Gallery (Wellington)